Cyber-attacks and their effects lead society to be more concerned about protecting the privacy of people and businesses. The developed countries of the world are no longer fighting bloody wars like they used to. Data has become the new oil, the new currency caused by the changing political and social environment. Therefore, do not be surprised and protect yourself and your customers. We will tell you how to do it in our article!
General Data Protection Regulation
Do you still remember when the Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force? Precisely from 25/05/2018, this regulation applies to everyone who processes or collects personal data of citizens of the European Union. GDPR is Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the EU Council on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
How do we help you protect sensitive information?
There are six Privacy Principles. These are tools that we use to provide perfect information security in your company. Which ones are they?
- Limitation of use (profiling) – use information only for the purpose for which it was obtained
- Proportionality – use only the information that is necessary
- Pseudonymization/anonymization – access to information only to persons who need it and deletion of all unnecessary data
- Sensitive data – Data about health, social security number, race, etc. are particularly sensitive.
- Transparency and the rights of individuals – you will be informed about the purposes for which personal data is used. This component also includes the right to correct, forget, provide a statement or notification obligation
- Security – appropriate organizational and technical measures preventing unauthorized handling and access to personal data
- Third-party access – we will provide you with adequate measures for access and data transfer
Our services will help you!
How can we help to correctly store all provided data and information? First of all, we provide an analysis of the current state of processes and guidelines in relation to the GDPR and an analysis of the current level of protection of stored personal data. At the same time, we will prepare the necessary documents and a recovery plan. And finally, we will develop a proposal and modify the processes inside the organization, as well as specific technical, personnel and process changes to meet the conditions of the GDPR.
Does your organization not comply with GDPR?
Your organization may be liable for breaching GDPR rules:
- Official reprimanded
- Penalized by suspension of authorization to process data
- Fined up to EUR 20 million or 4% of total annual turnover
Another effective tool for keeping your information safe is a security audit. Our team of trained workers can prepare a comprehensive security audit of your company according to the ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 standards. It will contain a detailed report containing all identified deficiencies in your systems. If you are interested, we can also ensure the implementation of technological changes and repairs based on the results of the security audit.
You can rely on our team of security experts! Their goal is to get as close to criminals (black hat hackers) as possible and correctly define the safe boundary of quasi-attacks. Therefore, they use the same techniques, tools and options as them. However, they do not harm your system in any way. All simulated attacks are consulted with the customer in advance to prevent real damage to the production system.
Don’t wait until “black hat hackers” attack you and contact us!